Summary of Qualifications:
3D modeling and animation, texturing, image manipulation, digital painting.
- High and low poly modeling of organic and hard surface objects.
- Digital sculpting and model painting in ZBrush.
- Rigging and animating in 3ds Max and Maya.
- Image manipulation, digital painting and texturing in Photoshop.
- Able to create animations and interactive menus using Flash.
- Video and sound editing.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to learn new skills quickly.
- Able to handle many tasks at once and meet deadlines.
- Strong willingness to learn new techniques and software.
Software Knowledge: 3ds Max, Maya, Photoshop, ZBrush, After Effects, Premiere, Flash, Illustrator
The Art Institute of Phoenix (Phoenix, Arizona) 6/2008
Bachelor of Arts: Media Arts and Animation
ITT Technical Institute (Norfolk, Virginia) 9/2005
Associate in Applied Science Degree: Information Technology, Multimedia (Valedictorian)
Lord Fairfax Community College (Middletown, Virginia) 6/1999
Associate in Applied Science Degree: Electronics (Summa Cum Laude)
Principal Animation LLC (Phoenix, AZ) 4/08 to Present.
Freelance 3d modeler. Modeling and texturing of assets used by trial lawyers in courtroom animations. Responsible for accurately recreating cars and other props according to real
THQ (Phoenix, AZ) 6/08 – 1/09.
Quality Assurance Tester: Testing video games for bugs and quality issues to make sure that the final product meets certain standards. Work with developers to assure that the final
product is ready for shipment to consumers.
The Art Institute of Phoenix (Phoenix, AZ) 1/2006 6/08.
Technology Department / Video Cage: Responsible for renting camera and lighting equipment to students and enforcing late policies. Create ID cards and maintain ID scanning system for all students and faculty. Assist students with operation of equipment. Clean and repair equipment. Daily equipment inventory. Set up sound and video equipment for special events, guest speakers, student orientations, and graduations. Service copy machines and replace parts. Install computers into student labs. Assist instructors with computer and projector problems. Clean and maintain film studio and green screen.